Publicis Sapient’s Remote Home Office | Publicis Sapient Gurgaon Employee Review

There was a time when we used to have a fixed workstation – a rolling chair, a desk with all your work essentials and a cupboard. This was the exact illustration of how a workplace should look like. However, since Covid-19 hit the world, we had to start doing our work remotely. Initially, the remote office or virtual office was a very new concept in the corporate world. The traditional office space is a one-size-fits-all-environment. On the other hand, in the remote office space, you have complete control over your workspace.



At first, we thought it would be a hard nut to crack. But with time, we found it more interesting and comfortable! My home office is comprised of a wide desk, comfy chair, notebook-pen set, a cup of coffee, and beanbag for breaks! This remote workplace has helped us optimize our environment in such a way that suits us best, thereby, not distracting anyone else. Moreover, working remotely in our customized environment also helps us to work fast.

Related Article: Sapient Gurgaon Work Culture

Publicis Sapient is my first job in a remote workplace. Though I have never been a part of any organization where each individual is on their own, it was great to see this shift in all of us. Whether it is about work hours, office setup, or work ambience, you decide how to make your workplace a comfortable one. I believe that fewer distractions lead to faster work. No distractions, no loud music, and no side gossips! At Publicis Sapient’s remote office, things are more to the point.

I remember how we used to party after work sometimes in my previous organization. After joining Publicis Sapient, I literally missed those fun moments with my colleagues. Nevertheless, thanks to virtual parties arranged by Publicis Sapient. When you are scratching your heads over your work, team virtual parties are a good break to refresh yourself.

Though my remote work experience at Publicis Sapient has been extremely amazing to what I imagined, I would like to thank Publicis Sapient for making our remote office a success! We do not have any idea when will the traditional workplace resume. But I am sure it will be a fun place to work at the Publicis Sapient Gurgaon office!

Thanks to Sapient Gurgaon employee review for giving me this opportunity to share my experience with Publicis Sapient’s remote workplace. Till I enjoy working at my remote office, I wish to see Publicis Sapient’s Gurgaon workplace very soon!

Also Read: Sapient Gurgaon Reviews

Publicis Sapient’s Remote Home Office | Publicis Sapient Gurgaon Employee Review Publicis Sapient’s Remote Home Office | Publicis Sapient Gurgaon Employee Review Reviewed by Sapient Work Culture on December 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.