Sapient is Like the Breath of Fresh Air

SAPIENT IS LIKE THE BREATH OF FRESH AIR

It feels wonderful if you get to choose your career path as I’ve seen many people making a compromise or not being able to follow their passion as their profession. Sapient gave me the wings to chase my dreams and shaping me into the person that I am today. Hence, I owe it to Sapient and this is my Sapient Gurgaon review.

I had a monotonous job before I joined sapient with another MNC that I would not like to name here. Same routine and same workflow made it so monotonous and boring that I had stopped growing as a professional. I was pretty good at what I was doing so there were no hassles in terms of work and delivery but when you are passionate about what you do, You don’t stop just at delivering quality work, You crave growth and I was clearly not growing. It took me a while to realize that I’ve been in my comfort zone for far too long and its now time to fly.


It was when I went to my college reunion and met my friends, We all shared stories from our professional journeys and I realized that I was at a place which was average in terms of giving back. There wasn’t anything exciting to share, no instances of learning new things, no work culture that I can boast of. It made me realize that my previous workplace was just plain OKAY And I, was not okay with that.

Soon after joining Sapient, I realized what I was missing. Not only Sapient Gurgaon has a set of brilliant leaders who support you with all they can, It also has an enormous positive vibe that keeps all its employees united. Sapient Gurgaon work culture is already quite talked about in the IT circuit. I’ve heard that our competitors invest a lot of time in trying to crack the code of what exactly happens here at Sapient. I’d say that’s true because people are genuinely happy working at Sapient. You’ll observe that everyone here works with complete transparency and go that extra mile to set an example. It’s simply because the organization gives it back to its workforce. It invests for the well-being of its people. I’ll share a small example.


Under its learning and Development benefit program, I enrolled myself for a learning program and the organization took care of everything else. All It took was a sincere effort and one email to my manager. Not only did I complete various trainings, but I also cleared certification exams and all of this became possible because of my rigorous hard work and constant follow ups from the organization. It made me so happy because at the end of the day, the organization invested its time and money on me and helped me learn new things and grow professionally. Sapient is aware that in order to uplift itself, it has to uplift its employees. It’s a WIN WIN situation for both.

I’ve grown tremendously in this organization both professionally and beyond, all thanks to my seniors, the management and the leaders that lead this organization with all the enthusiasm and positive outlook to attain success and new milestones.

With Sapient, each day has been different, each day has been new and better than the day before. Sapient Gurgaon work culture spoils you, For good!

Sapient is Like the Breath of Fresh Air Sapient is Like the Breath of Fresh Air Reviewed by Sapient Work Culture on May 11, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Work culture for any organization is key to success as the employee should get the amount of respect and recognition which he deserves. Everyone here is quite helpful in nature and there is nothing that drags you to discomfort. People can easily maintain their work-life balance easily but yes to do so one should always have a great time management skill. we also do celebrate all the festivals which are good as it brings everyone together that boosts the feeling of equality. The working culture in sapient Gurgaon sets the high standards which can easily drive the young minds to work for sapient.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.