Does Publicis Sapient Provide In-Office Health Support Facilities? | Sapient Gurgaon Reviews

Hey folks,

I hope you’ve read my previous Publicis Sapient Gurgaon reviews on different aspects of work life. I love writing about my experiences and share my views on that topic.

Now, coming to the question: Yeah, Publicis Sapient has medical facilities in all of its office campuses.



There are multiple touchpoints in Publicis Sapient, where the health of employees is taken care of. Some of them are listed below:

1. A Doctor’s clinic is present in the office campus, where a general physician is always available during work hours. If you want to consult for any pain or other issue urgently, you can visit there free of cost. If you want to lie down for a few hours, beds are also available there.

2. Apollo Healthcare is also present in my office campus where we can go for any issue. Their staff is courteous and knowledgeable. I visited it once in 2019 for a dental checkup camp. At that time, rooms were well-lit, decorated aesthetically and aromatic pleasing.  

3. Free COVID vaccination drive in all office locations in Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore in July.

4. Online Health sessions on yoga, mental well-being, COVID grievances, physical health, nutrition and other related topics.

5. During peak time in COVID infections in India, Publicis Sapient had tied up with three digital healthcare apps for free subscriptions and services. We can book online doctor consultations for free using this app for a year.

My experience in office healthcare facilities:

Publicis Sapient had organized a free dental checkup camp in office premises in 2019. When I attended it, I was recommended a dental cavity filling and teeth polishing for longer life. Since I did not know any dentist in Gurgaon by then, I asked for a recommendation. Then, I was referred to a Dentist who had a clinic in my Tech Space only. I was also given Rs.300 discount on my first visit there.

So, above is my experience and from what I know, Publicis Sapient has been taking care of the health needs of employees for a long time. I would recommend you to go through the Sapientrazorfish Gurgaon review to know about past initiatives.

Does Publicis Sapient Provide In-Office Health Support Facilities? | Sapient Gurgaon Reviews Does Publicis Sapient Provide In-Office Health Support Facilities? | Sapient Gurgaon Reviews Reviewed by Sapient Work Culture on August 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.