My First Day At Sapient | Sapient Gurgaon Reviews


A new job is like a blank book and you are the author. Today, I am going to share my book filled with Sapient’s experience. The very first day in a new organization is very exciting for most of us. I remember the night before my joining day, I was restless and couldn’t sleep in excitement. All thoughts were crossing my mind. I had to look good, how would my colleagues react after meeting me, what should I say and what not? How would be the work environment? All those questions kept me up the entire night and today I’m sharing that first day experience with you all.




First, in this Sapient Gurgaon Review, I’d like to begin by stating that the location is very nice. With other corporate buildings in the vicinity, it makes for a beautiful skyline. Office location is very nice, a quite posh area full of corporates. While I was entering the office building, I saw many people in the premises. Some of them were casually chatting about “things” while the other few were discussing work. Also saw people grabbing their breakfast on the go. Kind of gave me the feel like I entered a management school and I must admit, I had a ball during my postgrad days so the signs looked positive.

Just like the outside, the interiors are impressive too. There were a lot of colors. The entire area looked very vibrant and it actually helps in calming a person down. Interiors were very “modernly co-operatish” if that’s a word.

As the day progressed, I was introduced to my team who were all very welcoming and humble. They made me very comfortable and I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. The rest of the day was spent in getting to know the team and doing the paperwork/completing joining formalities. I attended the induction session organized by the HR department where I was told about the company’s vision and mission. Unlike other inductions, where they show you a pre-recorded video of the CEO and share a lot of graphs and numbers from the projector, this induction was very interactive and all new joinees were quite involved. It was a very strong sign of Sapient’s positive work environment.

The induction proceeded into interactions and game sessions which added to our already comfortable day. And now when I look back, after 2 years, I realize that it all started on day one when I entered from that main gate and the positivity still continues till this present day. It is all because we all are more like family than co-workers or employees and together, we are ONE TEAM.





My First Day At Sapient | Sapient Gurgaon Reviews My First Day At Sapient | Sapient Gurgaon Reviews Reviewed by Sapient Work Culture on July 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.